Thursday, April 16, 2009

How I Get Stuff Done

I pack a lot into my week. I have to in order to get everything done.

One way I make that happen is to find three good hours. I use this time to either work on things that aren't glamorous, or to spend time focusing on things that are super fun. Either way, I find three interrupted hours and milk them for all they're worth.

For me, that's early on a Monday. By arriving at the office by 6 AM, I can complete everything before most people have opened their inbox.


Three Good Hours from Sam Davidson on Vimeo.

Watch this on YouTube.

Comments (2)

Dear god...6 AM is devotion, especially on a Monday!

You're right...but maybe that's the point. By sacrificing the warm bed and a few hours sleep, I gain productivity. I might say the same thing about someone who stays up late! I guess it's really about personal preference.