Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today, while talking about saving the world...

This morning, I spoke at Belmont University about turning your passion into your profession and why, for me, that happened when I became a social entrepreneur.

At the beginning of the presentation, I passed out my business card to everyone in attendance. I do this because at each of my talks, I'm looking to start a conversation, not just 'give a speech.' I openly encourage attendees to call or write me, promising to answer their questions and help them do what I talk about.

Anyway, when I got back to the office and checked my email, someone emailed during my talk. As in, like four minutes after they got my card, asking me to send them the slide deck.

That's what productivity and efficiency look like. And I love it.

Comments (0)