Wednesday, March 05, 2008

As Brazen as I Wanna Be

I'm proud and delighted to be part of the newly launched BrazenCareerist.com.

The site is aiming to be the hub for all things career (and life) for the Gen-Y set. As such, it's a collection of 50 bloggers writing about work, life, and everything in between.

If you're a Millennial, you need to check out the site to get ideas to help your career and inspiration to help with nearly everything else. And if you're not a Millennial, you need to check out the site to learn about these folks and how you might be able to better work (or live) with them.

The site (and related company) was started by Penelope Trunk, Ryan Healy and Ryan Paugh, whom I all met recently when I ventured to Madison.

Some of my favorite bloggers are part of the 50, and I'm finding new folks that are fast becoming must-reads.

And, if you've found your way here from there, here's who I am and what I'm all about.

Comments (2)

Anonymous

10:37 AM

Hi Sam,

Thanks for writing about the community. We're really lucky to have such great bloggers in the community.

By the way, great post today. The idea of allowing young professionals to unleash their inner talents at work gives me goosebumps.

-RP

Sure thing! I'm excited and happy to be a part and interested to see where it goes.

Agreed on all fronts about the goosebumps.