Sunday, July 29, 2007

What a Book Feels Like: 94 Days to Go

I'm holding the bound copy of the latest version of the manuscript for New Day Revolution.

There are lots of holes - things I've been writing the last week or so that we'll add to the book before it's printed. We're also soliciting quotes to use during promotion. And, we've got some cool features we've been working on that will continue to make the book stand out. This bound copy will be sent by our publisher to magazines and other places for review.

But even though it's incomplete, I am holding a copy of my book. And it's pretty exciting.

Even though it's easier and cheaper than ever to publish your own book nowadays, the feeling of excitement isn't diminished at all. And, no doubt the final version will also bring surreal excitement.

But for now, I'm enjoying the Sunday when I held my first book.

As a reminder, you can preorder your copy of New Day Revolution: How to Save the World in 24 Hours via Amazon or from a local independent bookseller via Booksense.

Comments (0)