Monday, May 14, 2007

Seeing Some GA and AL

I'll off tomorrow morning for a trip around Georgia and Alabama.

With our recent news about expanding into Atlanta, I'm looking forward to attending the Georgia Center for Nonprofits' Annual Summit. We'll be talking about revolutions when it comes to social change, particularly in the ways nonprofits and change agents are structured, marketed, promoted, and connected. I'm looking forward to meeting some industry folks, seeing how the Georgia nonprofit landscape compares to that of Tennessee, and to examine some latest trends.

I also hope to play golf here.

On Friday, I'll head over to Birmingham for the day to meet with some community people as well and talk about CoolPeopleCare.

Then, I'll be back in Georgia on Saturday to watch Lynnette's cousin graduate from law school, before we come back home on Sunday.

Thank goodness for Sirius.

Comments (0)