Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Finally Went to the Mothership

After weeks of reading mouthwatering reviews on Nashville is Talking and elsewhere, I finally was able to make it to Berry Hill and Mothership BBQ (Mothership blog). Kerry Woo threw it out there as a great place to meet up, so we went and Lynnette also joined us. She’s a chicken-only meat-eater, so the PB&J had to hold her over. As for me, I came for the barbecue and stayed for the potato salad. It was delicious and tangy. I think next time I’ll get a few quarts so I can have a month’s equivalent of starch in an afternoon.

If you haven’t been, head on over. And if you have been, go back.

Comments (2)

Been, and will be back. Great stuff, indeed.

Hey Sam! I was just reading this post here about Nashville that has nothing to do with me and happened to notice that you linked to my blog here. That's so cool! Thanks! I'll add a link to yours soon too.